Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Loving my Husband

   I've been studying my Bible lately trying to learn how to be a better wife and mother. There are any number of books out there that teach in regards to this subject. The ultimate authority on this is of course, God's word. However, I've been reading some other books and looking articles up on line to help me understand from other perspectives. I will try to list some of these books as I write about what I have learned from them.
  In the meantime I ran across this video in regards to the love of a husband and wife. Robert McQuilken's wife was diagnosed with Alzheimer's and he resigned as President of Columbia Bible College in order to care for his wife.
   My heart broke as I listened to this video. The love that he has for his wife is evident as he speaks.
   With that I will post the video and write more later of my studies.
Blessings to all ~S~

No comments: