Friday, October 12, 2012

Blessings

   How Great and Awesome is our God! Oh my goodness, but nothing can compare to His Goodness!
  A little over a month ago when Kelly and Nick got engaged I was so excited! Then we were told that we had a budget of $2000. I sort of got panicked.  Emotions have run high this month with all that is happening.
   But then Kelly and I started putting our heads together. At first we thought that she could get a dress free through Brides Across America. When that didn't work out we went to David's Bridal and found one on sale for under $600! A little worried because that was more than 1/4 of our budget. But then we found that the church and fellowship hall were free. Next Kelly told me that Nick's Aunt Katey was going to bake the cake as a wedding gift to them! Kelly decided to use regular dresses for her brides maids. Each dress is different and so far only $45 has been spent on them. The shoes to go with the dresses were a little more but even those were on sale. Decorations for the church and fellowship hall are being kept simple. We are doing most of the cooking for the reception and a sweet and precious friend and her daughter are having a bridal shower for Kelly.
   I guess the big question is: Why do I worry? So, Pray! do your part and trust God to place or already have placed the people and things in your life that need to be there. Yes, I still get anxious some days but I know that when I go to my knees and into His presence I will have comfort and discernment. Thank You Father God for holding onto your child and for all the blessings that you have poured out on us.

Blessings to All ~S~
 

No comments: