Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Too Busy

Life has been too busy and lately too rainy! I feel kind of squishy.
This past Monday was my birthday (I'm 52 now). Yesterday was a dentist appointment for braces and getting another child enrolled in Xcell Beauty Academy. I really don't like having to write out such large checks. Even in the money was saved up by my child for this purpose. She really is amazing though, she has worked so hard to not have to borrow money to go to school. I am so proud of her.
I've been working really hard on getting a baby blanket finished for a friends daughter whose baby was born last month. I am so behind on getting things completed. I have been asked by a friend to make a special baby quilt for someone and I have so many ideas running through my head. Now I have to narrow them down to one. I have to make myself finish one project before I can begin another, and I've been chomping at the bit to get the quilt started. I just wish that all I had to do was stay home and teach and quilt and crochet. Oh well, such is life. Plus I have to cook, clean, do laundry, and work too. I think I need a vacation.
Below is a picture of the center panel of the baby blanket that I have been crocheting and cross stitching on. I am almost finished with the side panels and then just stitching it together and I will be done!
Blessings to all, S


1 comment:

Millie said...

What a cute baby blanket...yellow is such a happy color for any baby!