Saturday, December 5, 2009

More Tests

Quick post tonight
First I have to say... Roll TIDE Roll!!!
Next I have to share about the second part of Kelly's core test that she took on Friday. She had to roll hair and show how she would put color in hair, etc.. Many thanks to my dear Sister in Love who spent the day letting Kelly put stuff in her hair. Today she got the results of that part of the test. She scored a 95! Another "A"! So excited for her. She is going to be a wonderful stylist!

   She also got her hair cut this week. It's a very short pixie cut. It looks really cute on her. It will take me a while to get used to her hair being this different. I guess I'm just a sucker for the soft feminine look. However it's only hair and it will grow out and I know that she will change her style many times over the years.
   Blessings, S

No comments: