Tuesday, January 12, 2010

On getting organized

     I've been trying to get organized this year. One of my goals. Much easier said than done. I keep hitting these invisible speed bumps along the way, and it's driving me crazy! Ok, first I cleaned out a lot of my fabric that I couldn't or wouldn't use for quilts. There's still a ton left. But then my sweet husband moved the Wii into our basement and now that is taking up space. Well sort of. The Wii doesn't take up the space but the space needed to play has to be left open. So now I have to rearrange in order to have room for my sewing machines and cutting table. Plus it's just a little cold in the basement with the weather being unusually cold this winter. Brrrr... Winter in the South. Gotta Love it. Oh well, Spring is on the way, and I will try to spend some time getting things arranged the way I want them soon enough.
     There never seems to be enough time at home right now. How sad, as I really am a bit of a homebody. Today however is a full day at home and I get to put on the hats that I love the most. Mommy, teacher, and the maker of my home. We are finally going to get back into our routine after Christmas break. We plan on getting our chores completed, laundry done, and a cheesecake made for dessert tonight. Plus we get to start back reading our Jane Austen books again, and doing our Algebra and Geometry. I love home schooling my kids!
     Now it is time to get the day moving, coffee is finished and breakfast should be getting made right now. So I'm signing off until another day.
Blessings to all, S
O Lord, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! Ps. 8:9

No comments: