Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm ready for Spring!

     I'm ready for Spring and all that goes with it this year. Walks in the sunshine and even spring cleaning.  We've been in our home for four years and I am ready to start making it decidedly ours. I want to paint and add carpets and accessories. I've been in the process of de-junking our home for the last couple of months and still have more to go. It's amazing how much stuff we can collect in no time at all. 
     We picked out our anniversary present a little early this year. My sweet hubby let me get a comforter set for our bed that I liked from Belk, and I absolutely love it.Well, one thing leads to another and with the new covers I decided that I needed new sheets to fit with it.
     I love to fix up my home and feather my nest. I like having pretty things around. Now they don't have to be fancy or expensive, just pretty. So I have been shopping for bed sheets this week. I don't have a big king size bed so I didn't figure that it would be hard to find a sheet set for less than $30. I want plain white or ivory ones that I can attach lace to or put some embroidery on. I tried to find some with lace already on them and that was around $100. So after an hour of shopping around online,  I did find some at Amazon Jessica Sanders Soft Touch As 1200 Thread Count Sheet Set QUEEN .  I also found some with an 820 TC, Jessica Sanders Soft Touch 820 Thread Count Sheet Set QUEEN .
    I am also considering getting rid of some of my books. That is a hard thing for me to do since books are like babies to me. I really have a hard time parting with some of them. But, I do have many school books that I am no longer using, I think I will be clearing them out soon. Some are in pretty good shape so maybe I can sell them at a used book sale.
   Blessings ~ S
   
    
   

No comments: