Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Take time to Read!

    I just bought a new book this week. It looks like it is going to be promising. Secrets of a Prayer Warrior I think that it is going to be a really good book. 
    I finished the book Inkheart by Cornelia Funke (Hardcover) about two weeks ago and have been trying to finish the sequel Inkspell (Inkheart) this week. My youngest daughter got me started reading them after we bought the movie Inkheart a few months ago and liked it. We decided to check the book out at our local library and the book is so much better than the movie. Don't get me wrong the movie is really good, but as usual it didn't stick with the book. Anyway, the book Inkspell is a bit longer than the first book and I haven't had a bunch of time to read like I would like but I've been finding about 30 min. to and hour in the evenings. 
     I love to read and I highly encourage my daughters to read also. So take time to read today. Visit your local library. We have been blessed with a really great Librarian and we like to visit our library.
     Blessings to all ~ S 
    

No comments: