Monday, September 20, 2010

Hearts, Hearts, Hearts

    Not long ago, a dear friend's Son was married. He is a missionary in Honduras and he has married a beautiful young woman. They will be home soon for the reception. I wanted to do something really special for them, so I did what I do best, make blankets. Either quilted or crocheted. I called his Mom and asked what colors they liked. His Mom said, "He's a big Alabama fan, so make it red!" Well red it is! While the pictures that I'm posting don't really do the color justice, I wanted to share the afghan. The color is a very red red. While the color is for Zach, the hearts are for Rina. I know that she must be very special to be included in their family. For when this family loves you, it's an awesome thing!
    Looking forward to giving it to them. Praying that God will richly bless this family.
   Love You J!
Blessings to all ~ S (the Quilted YaYa)

Hearts on Fire Crocheted Blanket

No comments: