Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Today I am Thankful

 After my post yesterday, everything in my home was quiet. Projects got accomplished and I had time to sit and spend over an hour with God in a quiet place.
  Today I am thankful. Thankful for quiet time, and projects finished. Food on our table and a roof over our heads, (we know of so many right now that aren't living in their own homes due to natural disasters). A job for my husband. He really is precious and good to us all. For my sweet Hubby and my Children. For dirty dishes and clean dishes in the dishwasher. For dear friends and Sisters. For bunches of fabric that I can use to make things and be wild and creative with.
  Thankful for a God who loves us so much. God has provided so much more than I could ever have thought about. How GREAT is Our GOD!
   I hope that you have a peaceful, blessed and thankful day.
~S~ The Quilted YaYa

No comments: