Sunday, September 25, 2011

Questions?

  Lately we've been listening to a Chris Rice cd that Kelly bought for me. There are a lot of great songs on it, but the one that we've been listening to the most is call "Questions for Heaven".
  It's made me think about when Aimee was little. She would come up to me and say "When I get to Heaven I'm gonna ask God when his real birthday is."  She had a sort of list that she would ask. I wish now that I had written them all down, or recorded them in some way. I still remember a few of them, but there were so many that I can't remember. Makes me sort of sad. How I wish that I had documented so many more things from when my kids were little. So now I will have to sit down and write down all of the things that I remember that my children did when they were little. Perhaps one day I will post them here or maybe just keep them close to my heart in a journal.
   Blessings to all, ~S~
 
 

No comments: