Saturday, October 1, 2011

Jessica's Turn

  Yesterday was an exciting day for my Jessica. Actually this past week has been good for her. She was asked by some friends, to go to a concert at Calvin's Cafe and take some pictures of a band. She was so excited to get the experience. She got some really good shots. Thought I'd post my favorite one here. The name of the band is "Joanie Hears Voices".
Then later in the week I decided to model for her. She again got some really good shots.


Did I mention what a proud Mama I am? 
Yesterday, she was babysitting at the neighbors and while outside with the girls they found a little baby ringneck snake. They all got so excited! They got it caught in a bucket and observed it, while they googled it to find out what it was. Once they learned that it was a non-poisonous snake they released it back out in the woods. 



 The pictures make it look kind of big, but it really was a tiny thing. I love that they get so excited over researching one of God's little creations.  God made all sorts of wild animals, livestock, and small animals, each able to produce offspring of the same kind. And God saw that it was good. Gen. 1:25

 How wonderful to see the world and the works of God through the eyes of children. Thank you Father for your precious blessings.
Blessings to All ~S~


No comments: