Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bowling

   This past Tuesday we had a bowling field trip for our school group. This was great fun and Aimee and I both bowled four games, Jessica bowled two.
    Now, you must understand that it's been over a year since we've been bowling. I used to bowl all of the time, but now there is hardly time for it. Any way, none of us are really great at it but, we did laugh a lot!
    The last two days though I've felt muscles that I had pretty much forgotten were in my body. ^+^ They have most assuredly let me know that they are there now!
    Even with the soreness and the achy knees, I think that I want to go back again next week. I mean after all I can only improve, I hope, and it sure wouldn't hurt to use these muscles and let them get toned up. So, maybe this might become a fun thing for my family to start doing once a week for awhile. hmmm...
here we go!
great Throw!
                                                                 
lining up
didn't get a strike :(
 

No comments: