Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Another Project Finished

  My fingers have been flying lately. Although I started this project several weeks ago, I have worked on it only off and on. Had some things that took precedence. Namely my kids. But also a few other projects jumped in there.
  However, I finished it and can hardly wait to send it to the Mama to be. I'm now ready to start another project and work on a quilt that I started a couple of months ago. Crocheting just seems to go so much faster for me, and right now it seems to be the craft that I'm in the mood for.
   So having said all that... Here are a few pictures of the project that I just finished today. Actually I finished the blanket today. The sweater and bonnet have been finished for awhile. Every time that I look at it, it makes me think of cotton candy. I used a pattern from Leisure Arts leaflet 2019 - Crocheted Layettes for Baby
The pattern that I used was the green and white shell pattern. But since this is for a girl I changed the colors.

 
Enjoy!
Blessings to All ~S~

No comments: