Thursday, October 23, 2014

Here I Am

  Yep, I'm still here. Even though it's been a while since I posted anything. I'm Here.
  I've just been very busy with family stuff.
   Stuff = My Dear Husband was sent to a cardiologist about three weeks ago and told that he needed a heart catheter. That took place a week ago now and two stents were inserted into his heart. Yes, I was freaking out on the inside but trying my best to be cool, calm, and collected on the outside. Staying strong for my husband and my children. He is doing much better now and I have actually calmed down. I am researching daily new recipes that are heart healthy and we are exercising / walking every day. I love that God has used this to bring all of us even closer than before.
   Now that things are getting into our new routine, I am back to working on my business. Stitches From My Heart will soon be opening on Storenvy I am in the process of setting up everything and getting pictures of my items loaded.
   Also I want to share with you a blog that a sweet girl, who happens to be dating my son, writes. It's called Spiffy Eats & Giggle Water  I hope that you will check it out!
   Other things that I've been doing is: Crocheting! Here are a couple of pictures of things that I've done lately.

Newborn Baby Cocoon and Hat

Little Lamb Hat and Diaper cover.
Still working on a few other things. Always busy. The more that I sew and crochet the closer that I feel to my two Grandmas who taught me to be a crafter and always busy with my hands.

 Blessings to all ~S~

No comments: