Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy New Year!

    Well it's almost 2012. I am excited! One thing I am not doing this year is making a resolution of any kind. I have a hard time keeping a resolution, usually because it involves loosing weight. Or getting organized or something that I usually get overwhelmed with because I made a resolution.
    Not this year. Not that I don't need to do those things... I just need to do them. You know, like eating healthier, getting organized, loosing weight, reading my Bible more, working harder, etc. No resolutions for me. Just a prayer.
   Father God, I thank you for the year that you have given me and my family. For the sweet friends and wonderful blessings that you have poured out on us. Lord I pray that as we look forward to 2012 that You would draw us closer to you, help us to be more sensitive to the Holy Spirit and to walk in Your will. I pray for continued blessings on our family that we might be able to bless others in Your name. To You Heavenly Father, I give 2012. Help us as a family to commit to you our whole heart and life.
   In the most precious name of Jesus, Amen

"I will also bless the foreigners who commit themselves to the LORD, who serve him and love his name, who worship him and do not desecrate the Sabbath day of rest, and who hold fast to my covenant. Isa. 56:6


My hands have made both heaven and earth; they and everything in them are mine. I, the LORD, have spoken! "I will bless those who have humble and contrite hearts, who tremble at my word. Isa. 66:2


Blessings to All, and a Very HAPPY NEW YEAR! ~S~

No comments: