Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I love, Love, LOVE our math teacher!

  Let me start by saying that as a home school Mom, sometimes subjects get the best of me. Algebra, Geometry, & Trig are a few of those subjects. God in His awesome wisdom though, knew that I would need help. So he sent me a very dear person, Joan, who has become a very, very dear friend, and awesome sister in Christ. My family loves her family so much. : - D
  In the process of looking for something before Christmas, I found something that I had started for her several years ago and forgot about after I had packed it up for our move.
   I pulled it out and finished piecing it together and decided to stop at a wall hanging. I knew better than to try to go bigger. She might not have it now if I had done that. *sigh*
  So I gave it to her this first week of January, and I was hoping that she would love it. The fabrics that are in it are very special because they were fabrics that her Mom had used to make things for her or her sister or the grandchildren. I knew that it would bring back many memories for her and I wanted her to have something special to keep those memories. When I gave it to her, she started to cry, which made me start to cry. I honestly didn't mean to make her cry. It's just that sometimes so much emotion is felt that it comes out as either laughter or tears.
   I love you Joan! Thank you for all that you do for us and for all the prayers that you pray for us. So glad that God made us sisters in Christ. I will be lifting you and your sweet family up before the throne today.
Blessings to all ~ S~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a beautiful lady of our Savior Jesus! Love you and your family so much!
Christa