Sunday, January 8, 2012

Baby Wreath

  To make this baby wreath, I went to a craft store, my favorite is Hobby Lobby, and bought a hard styrofoam ring. A package of cloth diapers, you can use pre-folded or not. You can find them at baby stores, Wal-mart or Target  I bought the ones that were not. A spool of blue or pink ribbon that curls. And various baby products.
 I used:

  • lavender baby wash
  • baby lotion
  • baby thermometer
  • baby wash cloths
  • baby bottle
  • pacifiers
  • baby rattle
  • diaper pins
Fold the diapers lengthwise into thirds or fourths and wrap around the ring. I used double stick tape tabs to hold the ends in place, but you could use straight pins. Once I had the diapers wrapped, I wrapped the ribbon around to make it more secure. This is optional. Tie each gift around the wreath securely and add several curled strands at the top of the wreath for decoration. Easy and fun!
 Blessings to All ~S~

No comments: