Saturday, January 7, 2012

Love the Babies!

 The last several months have been major busy with me trying to make things for babies! This past month I also started lurking on Pinterest.com . Really cool website. But, be careful! It's sort of like a black hole that you can fall into and it will be hours before you find your way back out.
   Any way, I found a few things that I really liked and got inspired to make one of them for a baby shower that I have been invited to this weekend. It's a cute baby wreath, wrapped in cloth diapers with little gifts all the way around it.  Now, the one that I saw on pinterest was much prettier than the one that I made. But, I love the one that I made too.

 

I had a great time making it and picking out the stuff for it. I hope that she likes it.
I also made another cocoon for another baby that will be here next month. This one is a Polar Bear cocoon.


 This is the last of the babies for a while. So I will soon have time to purge a few more things from my somewhat cluttered home.
  Life is so much more simple when you don't have so much to take care of. When my home is clean and more organized, I can focus on taking care of the people I love instead of worrying about how clean the house is.
   Well that's what has been going on this week
Have a Great Week!
Blessings to All ~S~

No comments: