Saturday, July 20, 2013

It Also Happened This Week

   You know I have hardly blogged and now here I am blogging three times within a week.
   I'm taking a break from cleaning right now to share the finished crocheted name thing that I made.  It's all in the frame and everything. YaY!
The other thing that I wanted to share is that I have some of the most precious neighbors in the world!  They have all become like family to us and we have been so blessed.  We had great neighbors where we used to live and when we decided to move I was a little worried. But, God is so gracious and He answered our prayers. This week one of our neighbors sent this over to us, and they are so beautiful.

The picture really doesn't do the flowers justice. But I love them and they just seem to fit in our home that is filled with great friends and family.
 Blessings to All
 ~S~

No comments: