Friday, September 13, 2013

A Frugal Wreath

  I am a frugal person. I've always been thrifty with certain things. I think that's why I like crafts so much. For me making things means putting my heart into it. Plus I don't always have a lot of money to spend on decorations for our home. So when we bought our home a few years ago I bought a grapevine wreath for our front door. I've pretty much used this same wreath for every season. I just go to Hobby Lobby or the craft section of WalMart and buy different picks for the season. Some seasons I will use the ones that I have already bought. But, this year for Fall I decided I really liked the burlap look. I am so excited at how it turned out!
 
I was really excited when I learned that the picks that I chose were all on sale! So for less than $20 I have a new wreath for our front door. The best part is that anyone can do this. Just a few pieces. Have fun and get creative! Make it your style!
   Blessings to All ~S~

No comments: