Monday, September 23, 2013

A Week in Our Life

   This has been quite a week. Well, for us it has been.
   1st: Aimee learned that her top braces will definitely will be coming off the end of October. This means that they will not be there when she gets her Senior pictures taken. She is very excited about this.
   2nd: Ronald had to have a tooth extracted by an oral surgeon. This was his second one and the first one he had issues with. Fortunately this one went much smoother and he is doing so well. Eating and everything. We are praising God for answered prayers for Ronald and Aimee.
   3rd: Nick and Kelly have finally found a house that they both like and they may be able to get. We are still praying for this.
   4th: I discovered a way to get hard water and soap scum off of glass shower doors. I actually knew about this before and had used it once a few years ago, and then forgot about it because after I cleaned my shower door I simply kept it up with a squeegee that I bought from Bed Bath and Beyond. Simply squeegee down the door and or walls after each shower. At any rate, You can find the recipe for the Dawn and vinegar here.
    5th: And last: I have managed to keep our home mostly clean for an entire week! Now that might not be a big deal to some, but for me that is an accomplishment! Because along with that I got an entire week of school work with Aimee finished and spent time watching a movie with my girls.
    Oh yea, one more thing. The movie was a movie that a sweet friend was in. The movie is called: The Sound of The Spirit.

Have a great week!
Blessings to All ~S~

No comments: