Tuesday, September 24, 2013

And It Continues...

   Weird dreams woke me up at 4:30 this morning and I couldn't get back to sleep. So I decided that I would go ahead and get my morning coffee and read my Bible. That done, I got started with the laundry before the girls that I babysit for arrived.
   They arrived just before 8 this morning and I was told that they had runny noses. Poor babies. Shortly after that my husband called and told me that he thought that he might have another kidney stone. He really wasn't feeling well. He wanted to know if I would call the pharmacist and see if his former pain medication that he had for kidney stones was still good. Yes it was, since it wasn't that old.
   Well, just before 10 this morning, hubby walked in looking pale and feeling miserable. He went straight to the shower and then to bed.. But before he could even get into the shower my daughter Jessica came in. Sent home from work with a stomach virus. Couldn't keep anything down and there was really nothing in her stomach to throw up.
   So, I've washed my hands a thousand times this morning and cleaned every surface in my home at least two, maybe three times.
    I'm sure glad that Jesus was the first one that I talked with today.

Blessings to All ~S~

No comments: