Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Back to Healthy

   There have been changes in me. Yep! I'm eating healthy again. I did the vegetarian diet for 21 days and lost ten pounds. That was awesome! Well it was for me anyway.  After the 21 days were up I added meat to my diet again. Well, I'm telling you I really started to feel down again after about two weeks. So, while I'm not removing meat entirely from my diet this time. I will not have it on a daily basis. I feel much better when I am drinking my fruity/ green smoothies and plenty of water. Hydrating from the inside out with a good diet. Trust me, you would not believe the energy that you can have when you are eating a healthy diet with plenty of water. Eating healthy is also easier when you can get organic produce from Abundant Living Lifestyles Ministry.
   Today was our family dentist appointment. I am excited to report that everything is exceptional! For the last 6 months I have been using dental soap made by The Cheeky Maiden . My very precious hygienist, Miss Vickie, said that my teeth have never been in such good shape! You can bet I was one very happy little person. 
    Now it's on to tutoring and then when my sweet Hubby gets home from work we will fix supper together tonight and settle down to watch Dancing with the Stars the results show. Early to bed and then busy, busy the rest of the week.
    TTFN! Hope everyone has a very blessed week!
God be with you all ~ S ~ The Quilted YaYa

No comments: