Saturday, April 16, 2011

Prom

    Last night was Jessica's Sr. Prom. She looked so beautiful, it was amazing. Hard to believe, and I know that I've said this before but, my baby girl is so grown up.
    Her big sister was one of the chaperone's at the prom last night and also walked out with her during the Senior Walk Out. In about a month Jessica will graduate and move on with her life. I am slowly working myself out of a job. That's ok and I know that's the way it's supposed to be but I will be sad. Soon it will only be Aimee and then in three years I will retire from teaching. It will be a bitter sweet thing.
   Any way... Prom
   We had an eventful day yesterday. I ended up watching storms move into our state from out west and as they came into our state continued to put down tornadoes. It was all a bit frightening. But we had been praying all day because Jessica really wanted to go to the prom. She had bought her ticket, we found a really good bargain on the prom dress. Found it at a thrift store for $8! Beautiful shoes were found at JC Penney. Kelly fixed her hair up for her. And a dear sweet friend, Monica gave her the most beautiful jewelry  that she bought while stationed in Afghanistan.
    As it turned out we decided to leave and try to get to where the prom was being held between storms. But God smiled on us and not only calmed us but the storms also. It was Awesome! The night went off without even a little hiccup! Jessica had a great time! Blessings to All ~S ~

Before the Prom


 Feel the Love!
 Waiting to be announced for Senior Walkout
 Sisters
 Shanningans with one of the favorite Chaperones
 Getting her hair taken down towards the end of the evening
 Music of the Night
 Having fun with friends!

  

No comments: