Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Growing Up...

   Kelly has had extra time on her hands this last couple of weeks. The Tuesday after Mother's Day, she was let go from her job. I won't go into the reasons why, but I will say that I know God is in control and that He works for the good of all who love Him and call on His name. There has actually been much less tension around our home the last couple of weeks. *sigh of relief* 
   She has used this time to get back into scripture. *My heart is doing somersaults!*  She has put in applications, attended a style workshop to keep up with her cosmetology education, and spent time with her sisters. She did what they call editorial work, on her sisters' hair this week. Kind of 30's and 40's looks. Then they went outside and took some pictures.
    I was amazed at how much my little girls had grown up. I know that you've heard people say that they need to lock their daughters up in the house and sit with a shotgun. Well, I think that I understand that phrase more than ever now. Thought that I'd share a few of the pictures with you.  : )
Blessings to all ~S~ The Quilted YaYa
 





 


No comments: