Sunday, May 29, 2011

Holy

   Each day God works in our lives. Whether we know it or not. Each day we choose to move closer to Him or move away from Him. Which will you choose today?
  But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD." Joshua 24:15
  Today I choose to serve the Lord. I choose to praise and worship Him and to love Him. I pray that you will do the same. 
   I have been reading a blog that I would like to share with you. I think you will love it too. The blog is called 
A Holy Experience I encourage you to read the blog and also read the story of the author. 
   Blessings to All ~S~ The Quilted YaYa

No comments: