Saturday, January 1, 2011

Goodbye - Hello

   Good bye to 2010. So many things happened in 2010. Good things, sad things, joyful things. Our family has been busier than we've ever been. God has shown me so much, shaped me and molded me more to His will. Some of it has hurt as He has smoothed out some of the rough edges. He has shown me how He has worked and is working in the lives of my beautiful children. He has given me encouragement through beautiful and precious friends and my wonderful church family.  He has opened doors to areas of my life and shown me some things that I didn't know about my family and myself.
   Things that I was thankful for in 2010...

  • God is in control. 
  • God's word is so full of surprises.
  • Kelly made it through cosmetology school.
  •  I have been blessed with a wonderful family. 
  • My Church family. 
  • We had food on the table and in the pantry.
  • Clean clothes
  • Homeschooling
  • Snow on Christmas day! First time ever since I've been in Alabama
  • All of our bills were paid on time. 
  • Dear friends that help me with algebra, trig, and science.
  • Our health.
  • Salvation
  • Love
   These are just a few of the things. There is so much more, but then this post would be way too long. So with that said this is what I pray for 2011.
    That my family and I will have a hunger and thirst for our Saviour. That our hearts will be open and teachable. That He will give us the wisdom and strength that we need for each day. That He will bless my sweet Husband as he leads our family. I pray that our family will shine with His light and that we will bless others as He has blessed us. I pray also that He will place His hand on each of my children and that they will stay strong and pure for Him. In the name of our Saviour Jesus, Amen

No comments: