Monday, January 24, 2011

YaY!

   I finished all of the mending that I had to do except for one skirt. I will finish that one this week. Then I can work on my new quilt top without guilt. Not that I don't already have projects sitting in the wings. I have five squares of a sunbonnet sue quilt finished, and seven more to go. I have a beautiful cross stitch started for my daughter. This one will take  a while since it is very intricate. I have a quilt top mended and ready to put in the hoop to be hand quilted. The top was one of a handful of tops made many years ago and found in my sweet Husband's Grandmothers belongings. And also several pieces cut out for a baby quilt that I need to finish by June. I also have several hats that I have crocheted to be either sold or given out to people. At least they are all finished except the giving away part.
   It can all be overwhelming to have so many projects started. Some will get finished, others will sit in boxes or bags as UFO's (UnFinished Objects). Sometimes I just lose interest and sometimes I lose my thought train. Where I wanted to go with the quilt.
   For now it is time to get back at the sewing machine and tackle the things that have to be done. Then I can get creative again. Blessings to All ~ S
                          The Quilted YaYa

No comments: