Friday, January 7, 2011

Touching Lives

   Earlier this week a lady that I don't even know passed away. She was a very young 36 year old with young children and a husband. She touched my life and she didn't even know me.
   The way that she touched my life is through my sweet neighbors. This sweet Christian woman threw her stone in the lake of life and started a ripple effect that will probably go on for many generations to come. I heard my neighbors speak of her so often that I felt like I knew her. The encouragement that she gave to them was passed on to us and others around us. I have watched them grieve this week and their loss has broke my heart. I find myself crying for them and for this young Mama's children and husband. Her legacy of Love for Christ, family and friends will stay with us all in a very tangible way.
     If you don't think that what you do for one person will make a difference, think again. What you do will forever touch a life. Good or bad, positive or negative. Be careful how you react to things. Yes, I know that it is easier said than done. But I think I will try even harder now to be more positive and more encouraging. When I am gone I hope that I have made an impact on others for Christ as this young Wife and Mama has done.
   Blessings to all~ The Quilted YaYa

No comments: