Friday, August 14, 2009

children

I know we raise (train up) our children to be grown ups. To be responsible adults. The problem is not my childrens', it is mine. I do not like this growing up stuff. Why can't they just stay little a little while longer? Our Kelly is off at a football game tonight with friends and Jessica & Aimee just got home from babysitting. The really sad part is, I don't know exactly when they grew up. It really does seem like yesterday that they were just crawling around on the floor and calling Mama for every little thing. I miss those days so much. I thank God that they are growing into Godly young women that will one day be wives and Mama's themselves, but sometimes it just seems like the time goes by faster than it should.
Come, my children, and listen to me, and I will teach you to fear the LORD. Ps. 34:11

No comments: