Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Just one step


Don't you just hate when things get backed up? OK, Bring your mind back to the blog. I'm talking about projects and house work! My house needs to be cleaned because I haven't had a chance to clean since a week and 1/2 ago. I need to sit and work on my lesson plans for school and my literature unit study. But what I'd rather be doing today is crocheting.
I guess it is time to practice what I preach to my children. When looking at algebra problems, it's like having a large hamburger in your hands. You don't eat the whole thing in one bite, you take several little bites. In my case I have a mountain of projects, so I don't climb over the mountain in one step. Just take the first step, and then the next step. God will take care of the rest and I will climb over one step at a time. Yea! Problem solved! Life is good, God is Awesome!

No comments: