Monday, August 3, 2009

My Day


So today I worked all day on one part of a quilt. It is slow going because there are so many other things going on. (laundry, cooking, cleaning, teaching and trying to get organized before school starts back) We also took a break this morning to go to Wal Mart and buy some school supplies. I'm glad that my girls love learning.
I will be glad when I am done with the baby blankets for baby showers. Then I can just take my time and make the things that I want to. I have so many projects started for my children, a cross stitch for Kelly, a window pane quilt for Jessica, and a matching pillow sham for the quilt that I made for Aimee last winter. I have put these projects on the back burner in order to finish so many baby projects.
I am adding hand embroidery to the quilt above, to make it personal for the Mama to be. I am so excited about it. I try to make each blanket special for each new mama, whether quilted or crocheted. I love seeing the surprised looks on their faces when the open the package at the shower.
Well back to my work. God Bless

No comments: