Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 2

   It's only the second day but, I managed to get up this morning and after a cup of coffee, I started my work out.
   Yesterday was very good. After the workout and some quilting, I went upstairs and got the laundry started and then figured out what to have for dinner. Breakfast consisted of a cup of yogurt with blueberries, lunch was a mango with a bottle of water, and whole grain bagel chips. Dinner/supper was Indian Chick Peas over rice. I got the recipe from a cook book that was purchased at Abundant Living Lifestyle Center . Even my sweet Hubby thought that it tasted pretty good. He did only have a taste though.
   This morning I incorporated my Wii Fit for my warm up, plus thirty minutes on the elliptical. The elliptical is easier with music playing. This morning it was Skillet - Comatose
  I don't know about weight loss but, right now my body aches. My saving grace is that I've done this before and about the fifth day the soreness does start to go away.
   So there is my report in for the second day.
   Blessings to All ~ S
  The Quilted YaYa

No comments: