Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's the Third Day!

   Well it's day three and I made it again. I'll admit that I didn't really want to get up this morning. My alarm went off at 5 A.M. and I turned over and turned it off. The next thing that I knew it was 5:30. I pulled myself out of the bed and had my one cup of coffee for the morning and went downstairs to read my Bible and devotional and then check my e-mails while I drank my coffee. By 6:15 I was warming up.  Thirty minutes on the elliptical was a little long this morning. I think that the little computer thing must have been adding seconds every time that I looked away from it. I did feel better after it was over with though. I feel much more energized when I finish the walk each morning.
   I was very pleased to see that, at least by the Wii fit, that I had lost 1 lb.this week!
   OK, I know that it isn't a bunch, it's only 1 pound. But it's a start! The diet is going well. Well, I'm doing ok as far as staying with it. I can tell today that I am having some withdrawal from meat. I've been a little grouchy today. I think the only saving grace this day has been that I started out the day with God's word and a devotional.
   After the morning routine we all got ready and went to get Jessica's Sr. pictures taken. When that was done it was off to do a little shopping. We had a great time, and even went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get a few things for the house that we needed and wanted.
   All in all it has been good.
   Blessings to all ~ S
 The Quilted YaYa

No comments: