Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Passions

    I love my Family, quilting, crocheting, cross stitch, sometimes cooking. I'm pretty good at it, cooking that is, but most of the time I'd rather be crafting. I also love reading, and teaching, and chick flicks, and hanging out with my kids. They really keep me young.
    I guess my biggest passion though, is Jesus! There is just always something new in His word that I discover. I can read the same passage over and over for a week and each day God will show me something that is new.
    It's like digging for treasure or gems. At first there is just a little bit of the gem showing and then you chip away a little more and there is more of it. You realize that it is bigger than what you first thought. So you read again (chip away a little more) and you discover that it is bigger still! How awesome is our God that He would send such a beautiful love letter to us. Something exciting every day!
    I hope that you take the time today to read your love letter from God.
   Blessings to all ~ S
 The Quilted YaYa

No comments: