Thursday, February 24, 2011

Rough Day

   Well, I had a rough start to today. I got up at 5 and as usual got my coffee. Read my Bible and my devotional. My day was getting off to a great start! Then it happened.... The Wii didn't want to co-operate. I warmed up with it for about 5 minutes and then it spit the disc out at me. So I went over and put it back in. Two minutes later it was back out wagging it's tongue at me. After about 30 minutes of this I decided to do a few exercises without the Wii.  However that meant that I didn't have time to walk on the elliptical, because I had to go to work this morning. So I gave up for this morning and decided that I could walk on it this afternoon.
   So here I am getting ready to go for a 30 min. walk on it.
   Oh yea, I forgot the wicked Wii also said that I gained 2/10 of a pound back. : (
   I just don't get it. I will not get discouraged! It's only the fourth day!
   Say a prayer for me, or maybe for the Wii. I might decide to do battle again this evening with it.
Blessings to all ~ S
  The Quilted YaYa

No comments: