Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 5

    Well, I'm changing things up again today. Life has a funny way of disrupting a routine. But that's ok.
     There was a line of storms that came through our area last night and woke us up shortly after 1 A.M. I'd barely fallen back to sleep when it was time for my husband to get up and get ready for work. So I got up with him and had coffee and then read my Bible.
      I had to get the house cleaned up a little bit before my neighbors daughter came over for the morning. I'm taking her to school this morning. Then when I get back from my errands I have to go to work this morning. When I get back from that it will be time to run more errands and then home again to tutor reading. Supper to prepare and then when everything is cleaned up I will go down and walk on the elliptical.
     In the meantime I have started out my morning with a good breakfast smoothie. Blueberries, apples, cranberry, pomegranate, carrots, parsley and ground flax seed. Very Yummy!
    I really thought that I'd be missing meat a lot more at this point but it really hasn't bothered me that much. With the exception of being a little irritable on Wednesday, I have done ok so far. Hope it continues this way. As far as the weight loss... well, I'm avoiding the scales for now. When my clothes become loose then I will step on the scale. : )
    Blessings to all ~ S
  The Quilted YaYa

No comments: