Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sore Muscles

  I know I didn't post anything yesterday. Well, for one thing I was busy. Had to get a little grocery shopping done and then went to a Pampered Chef Party, and by the time I got home it was time to get another load of laundry in the washer and dryer. Then onto supper and downstairs for some exercise.
  I decided to not walk on the elliptical last night and do some dancing with Julianne Hough. I'm here to tell you that you will definitely get a workout! I couldn't even keep up with this young girl, but what I did manage to do has left new muscles sore this morning. All I kept thinking while working out with the dvd was that I'm still on the step and she's three moves ahead of me. I got more of a workout trying to keep up! : /
   The good news is that I have lost 2 lbs. this past week! : ) Still much to go, but I'm headed in the right direction. Maybe later I will try Zumba. We will see...
   Blessings to all ~ S
   The Quilted YaYa

No comments: