Saturday, March 26, 2011

Awesome Store

  Thanks to a home school Mom, I have found a most awesome store in Riverchase. It's called 2nd & Charles.
They have used and new books, videos, cd's, games, and much more for a major discounted price.
     Jessica has been doing Equine-ology  for science this year and has needed several books for the study. Some fiction and some non fiction. Many of them we already had in our home because I've had them since I was a kid. Like the Marguerite Henry books and videos. But there were a couple that I didn't have and we have checked many out at our local library. YaY for local libraries! But I wanted to her to have some of the good ones to keep with the study.
     So after dance yesterday we went by 2nd & Charles. I could easily spend hours in that place and several dollars. I found the Misty of Chincoteague and Stormy, Misty's Foal books. Both for less than $2 each.
    We are big C.S. Lewis and Tolkien fans, and I found the Lord of the Rings video's for less than $6 each. All three of them. Yes, I love the books more, but we enjoy the video's also. I was so excited! Today after our work is done and before the storms come to our area, we are going to have a movie day. More bonding! Love spending time with my Family!
   If you are ever near a 2nd & Charles go on in and check it out! But, be ready to spend time! Oh Yeah, if you're a crafter, check out the craft books, my goodness there are so many of them in there!
   Blessings to All ~ S
 The Quilted YaYa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just looked at those amazing quilts below..Sherry! Great job! I'm getting excited about getting started. Linda