Thursday, March 24, 2011

Binding, Bonding...

    Finishing Rylee's quilt this week. I know I was supposed to finish it last week. I had the binding sewn around it last week. I had even started sewing it down on the back. But then life started happening again.
     Well, Life always seems to happen in our little home. But we seemed to be busier than normal. That's OK, because we have had a lot of fun bonding with each other. My children are so much fun to be around. Even more so now that they are older. I have found that we have become very good friends.
      Yesterday, Trigonometry happened. Some days my mind just doesn't want to focus on math. : (
Not that I don't like math, I actually find that I enjoy it some days. It's sort of like a mystery thing with me. Well not really a mystery exactly.  Since I have the answer book I know what the outcome is supposed to be. For me it is the process of getting to that answer. I do like puzzles and mysteries though.
     At any rate, I have one more little stretch to finish sewing down on the binding and it will be done. YaY! Then it will be time to start on the Monkey Quilt. Well, I call it that because the Mama to be that I'm making it for has decorated the nursery with monkeys, and I have chosen a small amount of fabric with monkeys on it. The only thing is I'm still having a problem with designing the quilt. I have it narrowed down to three now though. So we will see.
    Blessings to All ~ S
 The Quilted YaYa
Monkey Quilt Fabric
Rylee's Quilt

close up of embroidery on quilt.

No comments: