Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday - Day 19

   Well, my 21 day vegetarian diet is coming to an end. I feel better than I have in a long time. So I guess the question is: Am I going to go back to eating meat again? Yes, but I will not have it every meal, nor will I have it every day. I have lost a total of 10 pounds and I intend to keep it off. I have started a good habit of exercising again and I will do my best to keep that up also. I don't get to exercise every day like I would like to, but some days life just happens.
   Would I recommend this to others? Absolutely! I would also recommend fruit and green smoothies. They are yummy and healthy. The nutrients are absorbed by your body easier and faster. I also want to say that it is best to use organic if possible. I don't always use organic because it either isn't available or I just can't afford it. Plant a garden, a square foot garden or container garden if you don't have a lot of available space. Research on line about how to go organic. Or check out your public library for books on organic gardening. You can make your own compost too from kitchen scraps. There are plenty of websites and books on composting too. Lots of ideas will come to you as you research.
   Think healthy!
   Blessings to all ~ S
  The Quilted YaYa
Praying for the people of Japan in the wake of the earthquake and tsunami 

No comments: