Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday - Day 12

  Yea, I know I said that I'd try to post everyday, for accountability, but some days just get away from me and I don't get on the computer. Today is not going to be an exception. There is much to do, but I wanted to check in. I worked out this morning and for the last three days I have added light weights to my workout. The diet is going well. It is easier to walk away from meat and sugar now. Still want chocolate every now and then and when my 21 days are up I will probably have just a little. Everything in moderation. I think that is going to be the key to keep losing weight. Not add as much meat in my diet and stay away from the really bad stuff.
  Verse for the day - Physical exercise has some value, but spiritual exercise is much more important, for it promises a reward in both this life and the next. 1 Tim. 4:8
   By the way, I've now lost 6 pounds. YaY! Clothes are starting to finally fit better. Not real loose, just more comfortable in them.
   Gotta go! Have a blessed day!
 Love & Prayers ~ S
  The Quilted YaYa

No comments: