Monday, March 21, 2011

Birthdays

  Today is my baby's 15th birthday! Hard to believe that my youngest is old enough now to get her drivers permit. (We will be waiting just a little while though.)
   I spend every day with my children and have had so many wonderful times with them. So many memories. And yet the time seems to have flown by.
  Today my not so little one will get the meal of her choice, homemade Italian. I made the sauce two days ago and refrigerated it. Pepperoni rolls, made last night. And today I will make the chocolate pie, the pasta dough, and her birthday cake.
   Today I will pray over my child again, that God will hold her in His arms, protect her and guard her heart from the world. I pray that she will each day renew her commitment to Christ.
   Today I will hold her a little tighter, for just a moment longer.
   Today I will tell her an extra time, how very much I love her and how grateful that I am that God blessed our family with such a precious child.
   Blessings to all ~ S
 The Quilted YaYa

No comments: