Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wednesday - Day 17

   Today has been a very rainy day here. I got up early to thunder and lightning. Read the Bible, and before long I went in to wake Kelly up so that she could get ready for work. That being done, we prayed together before she left and as she pulled out of our road she realized the car was driving a little odd. She pulled over checked the front tires, fine. Looked at the rear tires... ahhh a flat. Or almost flat tire. She turned around and headed back to the house, and as she got to our drive way the tire went completely flat. So, I had an alternate work out today, as I jacked up the car and changed the tire. Kelly held the umbrella over my head, not that it did a bunch of good. The rain was coming at us from the side. But, Kelly was already dressed in nice clothes for work, and now getting soaked. I got the tire changed and then sent her on her way, as we both praised God that she had only got to the end of our road before it went flat. Came back in the house and got cleaned up. Tomorrow I will take it to the garage to be repaired.
   After all of that I made myself a nice green smoothie with blueberries and mango. Then Jessica and I started on our trigonometry.  We got stuck so, we took a break and I went downstairs to organize the deep freezer. When I finished that, I was able to get hold of our wonderful math fairy, and she helped up get over the problems that we needed to do.
   What a day! God is so awesome though and He loves us so much that He can't take his eyes off of us.
 My verses for the day:   The steps of the godly are directed by the LORD. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will not fall, for the LORD holds them by the hand. Ps. 37:23-24
 Blessings to all ~ S
 The Quilted YaYa

No comments: