Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Terrific Tuesday!

   Much better day today than yesterday! We woke up early, I got a 1/2 hour of exercise in then came up and showered. Yeah, I know, didn't want to take my daughter to get her drivers license today and Mom be sweaty.
   Any way... She Passed! I was so proud of her. She took her Bible today and read it while waiting for her turn. She had been so nervous yesterday and was so afraid that she was going to have the same officer administer the test. Today she claimed the verse, For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline. 2 Tim. 1:7   She passed with a  93!  
   Then we went to Abundant Living and picked up our bargain share basket. Yum! We had peppers, and onions, and red lettuce, mangoes, kiwis, and strawberries, and more. Jessica and I couldn't wait to get home and make a green smoothie. I feel much better when I have had my smoothie for the day.
    Now to get laundry done and get some supper on for tonight. 
    By the way, I'm now on day 16 of the vegetarian diet. I have lost a total of 9 pounds! So excited! Feeling so much better than I have in a long time and the energy level is definitely UP!
   Have a blessed day~ S
  The Quilted YaYa 

No comments: