Sunday, March 6, 2011

Sunday - Day 14

  Yesterday started out with my alarm going off at 4:30 a.m. I had forgot to turn it off. I really didn't want to get up at that hour on a Saturday. I reached over and turned it off but I was awake and by 4:50 was out of bed and getting things done. I woke my daughter up at 7, then once she left for work I went to make my green smoothie. About a minute after that was done the power went out. So that shot, getting the laundry done and any sewing that I had planned. The power was also out where my Hubby works so they shut down early and he came on home. That was the start of my day.
 The Veggie Thing:   Seven more days to go eating a vegetarian diet. Yesterday we went to my sweet Mom and Dad in Love's. They had bar-b-que. At first I was kind of heart broken because I hadn't thought to take anything from home that I might be able to eat. But there was baked beans, potato salad, and corn on the cob. So I made do and didn't mind not eating like everyone else. I did have a fried apple pie, but only one. My Mom in Law makes great fried apple pies. : )
   I have a precious husband too. Even though he doesn't attend church with the girls and me, he will protect our ability to go. His Mom wanted us to come over on Sunday (today) and he talked her into having the dinner on Saturday so that we wouldn't have to miss church. We love our church. It's very relaxed and teaching comes straight from scripture. We are always encouraged to be like the Bereans and study the word.
   With that said, I am going to close this post and start getting ready for Church.
  Have a Blessed Day ~ S
  The Quilted YaYa

No comments: