Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wednesdays are Wonderful!

   Wednesdays are wonderful around here. It's the one day of the week when we have no where to go. That means that we get to stay home and clean up our home, get laundry done, get our school work done without interruption, and discuss the remainder of our week.
     I loved it when my children were younger and we were able to stay home even more often. But now they are dancing and taking pictures, and involved with friends. I want so many times to just put my arms around them and stop time for a little while.
    Today we are working on finishing a quilt and then starting another one. This time I am washing the fabric for the quilt first. I like designing quilts on Electric Quilt, but this time I seem to have quilters block. *Sigh*  I have come up with several designs but none that seem to jump out at me and say "I'm the one!"
    I think that I will pray over the fabric a little more. I am sure that God will give me the insight that I need to finish this quilt in time for the baby shower.
    Yes, I know that I'm rambling but I read this awesome quote by Corrie ten Boom a while back and now I pray over every little thing that concerns or worries me. Any concern too small to be turned into a prayer is too small to be made into a burden. ~ Corrie ten Boom
    Have a wonderful  Wednesday!\
Blessings to All ~ S
 The Quilted YaYa

No comments: